SHE REALLY LOVES TO DANCE!(pause the music so you can hear what she's dancing too)

OKAY SO BAYLEE REALLY LOVES TO DANCE! I KNOW WE HAVE QUITE A FEW DANCE VIDEO'S ON HERE, BUT ITS SO FUNNY I JUST HAVE TO POST THIS ONE! WE'RE WATCHING MTV'S AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW AND SHE LOVES TO DANCE TO EACH OF THE SONGS AND SHE TOTALLY WATCHES THE DANCERS AND TRIES TO MIMICK THEM. BUT IN ONE OF THE DANCES I DON'T KNOW IF SHE SHOULD BE BUMPING AND GRINDING, BUT ITS HILARIOUS!! (wonder where she got those moves??)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Man she's got some sweet moves! Might have to have her teach Wes and Petie how to shake it. Too cute! Why aren't you out there shaking it with her?

Kris Tracy Broc said...

She is cute, Broc and her would be great partners!

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Bailey is so funny! I loved the movie clips. So, are you having a boy or girl? Not too much longer... Did your dad tell you I saw him at Wilson's? He was supposed to tell you "hi" from me.

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Congrats on the boy!! That's perfect- a girl and a boy. How many kids do you guys want? My sister-in-law and mother-in-law are doing my shower in March sometime. It's going to be in Bountiful, so I don't know if you would want to come down or not. I'll let you know--it would be good to see you!