WE ALL FALL DOWN....!!!

Let me explain....
So we are at the softball fields last night, sitting in the shade waiting for the game before us to get over! Baylee loves to walk around these grate things that go around the concession stand. So she's walking on them as usual with her cute sunglasses on, when she falls. So my sis in law, shelli, goes over picks her up and she has insta goosebump! She probably cried for like ten minutes, then i got her settled down and grandma shows up....so of course we need sympathy from granny so she starts up the waterworks again!! Ten minutes later she was over it and back running on the grates again!! When we got home from the game i asked her about her head and if she felt ok and she was more concerned that she scraped up her shoe when she fell!! KIDS...... Oh the first picture you see is the next day!




2 comments:

amy said...

baylees first bonk. She is still so darn cute even with a goose bump. I love the pics of ethan too!!

Tonya said...

I am so calling child services....ha ha ha just kidding...Taylor fell bad when he was little and I had a lady in a grocery store say "people like her should be turned in and have their children takin away" as she walked by me and it took me a second to know she was talking about me...for the next few weeks we got tons of those "bad looks" from tons of people. Funny huh especially since I think the first time he got yelled at he was about 4 or 5, and hit never!